1/01/2008

WITHOUT YOU

First time I saw you i knewI knew I love you cause my heart stopped
First time I held you and you knew i love cause my heart stopped
Reff: Cause iLa la la la lalalalala la la la lalalala love you...
Love can make u feel so funnyNo house no car not even money will..Will make me feel the wayWhat I'm really tryin sayCan't live another dayWithout you 4x
First time i kiss you i knewI knew you love me cause your heart stopped
First time I miss you I knewi knew I never wanna leave you
Love can make u feel so funnyNo house no car not even money will..will make me feel the wayWhat I'm really tryin to sayCan't live another dayWithout you..
Reff: Cause iLa la la la lalalalala la la la lalalala love you... 3x
Reff: Cause iLa la la la lalalalala la la la lalalala love you... 3x


* I love this song very much!

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought it's a without you mariah carey....
"I can live, if living is without you... "

Hehe... I do feel that I know who you're going to dedicate this song to... errr....!~

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.