4/10/2010

+F FOR FINAL EXAM+


Today is Saturday n yesterday was Friday. Yesterday was the last day of classes for this 2nd semester. Relief as finally have time for study, but at the same time so sad... My last class for yesterday was LAK 200 (Korean Language). Song saeng nim (teacher) cried... I almost cried as well. This semester maybe is the last time I take foreign language class. After this must focus on other things such as clubs or co-curriculum activities. I applied for GAMELAN, for the 2nd time. Hope I'll get it for next semester. Yesterday also had my last test (Histology). Did it quite well in spite of last minute study (I just read the notes in the morning). Lucky what I read was asked in the question paper.

Next week will be our study week. Gonna make full use of it. My subjects for this semester are quite tough as I'm taking 2nd year subjects and also my minor. LOTS to read and I don't expect I'll remember them all. My memory is not really good these days. Too much problems this semester and they corrupted my memory. SENGAL.... But somehow I've found the strength and confidence I need for the exam. And now I'm studying MICROSCOPY which is quite confusing (lame dah x blaja fizik). I'll try my best, hehe... Hope can get 3 pointer and above this semester :)

A reminder to myself on the examination timetable:

22nd April, 2.15 p.m. - LAK 200 (korean language)
24th April, 2.15 p.m. - LSP 300 (english)
27th April, 2.15 p.m. - BOT 205 (microscopy and histology)
29th April, 2.15 p.m. - YKT 103 (communication and society..?)
4th May, 2.15 p.m. - BST 204 (tropical ecosystem)

Wish me all the best guys. The most important, wish me to study hard, hehe... Good luck too to my friends :)

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.