6/26/2010

+RANDOM - MOMS+

To future moms I have an advice for all of you. Get to know what your children's likes and hates. Know them well, in every aspect. I know that usually the moms talk more than dads but please lessen your nagging especially on something that is not important. What I dont really get is that when I was in campus, my mom always complaint that I rarely call home. Yeah, my fault, but I'm not the kind who loves to make a phone call. And when I get back home during semester breaks and just stay home doing nothing except watching television or sleeping she would ask me to go out. Or said "dont you feel tired just sitting or lying down for the whole day?". It just that sometimes it becomes annoying to me. At least I doesnt do something bad. And isnt it a good thing I just stay at home? It has been 10 years I keep spending my time at home only during school holidays or semester breaks. The longest is about 3 months. This makes me think that I should live on myself after this. Sigh....

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

3 comments:

+pride+ said...

biasa la org tua mmg cmtuh..aku pun naik letih.. bila t blek kolej,die rindu,bile da dok uma suruh buat kerje plak..leceh tol..

Haziqah Muhamad said...

it is part and parcel of a mother. They want to show that they really care about us, but the way they show them are sometimes annoying us. u need to be more patience instead of arguing back. this may help. my mom was just like yours. as i said, just be much more patience. u'll be rewarded by that.:)

Charm Han Kyul said...

pride and daboo:
yup2, tp pkr2 balik x elok plak marah2 kat parents sendiri. kang jadi anak derhaka tros kene balas cash kat dunia. x maw2...

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.