6/11/2009

+TOUGH CALL - USM+

Lately there has been a chaos on how USM had made a mistake on the number of qualified candidates to pursue their studies there. About 8000++ candidates received the offer including me. But the actual number of the intake should be around 3000++ so I was getting worried at 1st whether I still be chosen or not. But after the real result had been announced, I'm still in the list. Thank God... I was offered the course Applied Biology for 3 years. At the beginning, I'm not sure I want to go or not because "someone" seems not allow me to go there, hehe... After a few days persuasion, I have the permission, hehe..But my parents seems so excited on sending me there. They even had made a schedule on our trip there that will take place on 25th this month. I have to register at 27th of June. Basically the plan is suppose to be like this:

25th June - Going to gram's house at Tanjung Malim and spend a night there.
26th June - Start the journey to Penang (it will be tiring, aduyai...)
27th June - Registration day and starting to be Penangman, haha...

Guys, wish me all the best on continuing my degree. Haha... Most of you have already finish your degrees so care to share experience on how to study as a university student. I'm sure the way of study will be totally different from college. Charm-A U student... Finally, hehe... Also I wish the others all the best of luck in whatever you do or wherever you go.

As for today, the result for the last semester's exam finally come out. I got exactly 3.00 pointer. All of the subjects I took pass well although some of the papers doesn't get the grade as I expected. At last, my journey in KTT is really end and I can't stop smiling like in the picture below. USM here Charm come!!!


Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

ladygirl said...

wohh dapat USM! gudluck2!! selamat jd univ student! ;D agk2 klu de peluang utk smbg master ke..or utk jadi RA ke kt usm tu..roger2 la eh..cam best gk dgr membe citer kt sane.. (especially mknn2 dia..hehe..)

Charm Han Kyul said...

yeah, thanx.
try r apply master kat USM ni.
member aku sorg nak wat master.
die msk bln 10 ni.
haha, mmg dlm kpale aku dh tebayang mcm2 makanan nak rase :p

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.