9/26/2011

+MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT+

SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT FOR INTEGRATED MANGROVE AQUACULTURE SYSTEM.


Project description:
The objective of this project is to develop a management model of integrated mangrove-aquaculture farming systems for achieving coastal sustainability. It will also identify the nutrient loading of shrimp farm effluent through extensive water quality analysis. Sungai Pinang shrimp farming area will be selected. Several sampling points will be fixed for water quality analysis during water discharge. This project will find a model for sustainable coastal aquaculture system which might be helpful to further expansion of aquaculture activities in sustainable way.

FIRST:
I did not apply for this topic.

SECOND:
I don't have any idea about how to develop a management model bla bla bla...

THIRD:
A senior told me that this is a new topic, so it might be a bit difficult to do it for the first time. ( i hope not )

BUT:
I think i have to accept this topic as I believe that what I always get is the best for me. Though I really want that seahorse project. (pointer x cukup, padan muka aku x dpt tajuk tu, haha). Nevermind, we'll see the progress as time flies. Gonna have a wonderful time =)

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.