8/29/2007

D-DAY

Hm...thimking about the D-Day makes my freak out.I still wonder what exactly the D-Day stands for.Maybe it means divorce...I got it from the korean drama,Full House.Thanks to Ziqa for lending The cd for a long time,heheh...Last Monday I went to Shah Alam to release my tension about a few things.Well...after we (me,Harith,Panjang,Loy and Asri) walked around the Uptown Shah Alam for a few rounds,finally I bought myself a nice sweater and a bottle of perfume.It smells nice,like sweets.Tonight I'm going to UiTM Shah Alam to celebrate merdeka over there.Hopefully I'll get more friends and also nice pictures there.Yesterday we had celebrated merdeka earlier.Preparing for the function took out all the energy in me.Right after the function finished,I went home quickly and slept like a baby until morning.My body still aching due to the fact that I've done a lot to make the function successful.Not very much actually,heheh...But maybe I have to credit myself for my own effort.Have to stop right here,a lot of works are waiting to be solved,how tiring,huhu..

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.