8/29/2009

+RELAXING SPELL+

...So tired today lorh... Window shopping at KOMTAR at the day of fasting was really something should not be done frequently, hehe... But I'm looking for this year raya 'baju melayu'. I closed my eyes and the colour blue envisioned in my mind. So blue it is this year. Yay!!! Aku dah penat n nak start merepek2 ni. Sebelum ia terjadi baik aku bentang tilam n tedo dulu. Sok nak bangun sahur kol 4... Ehem2... Here goes nothing...

soft energy flows over me, tension ebbs, so mote it be.


Zzzzz...............Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.