6/23/2009

+100 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHARM+



Questionaire:

1.) Name: Nur Hisyam b. Aziz.
2.) Birthdate: February 20.
3.) Address: Someplace in Pahang.
4.) Blood type: A.
5.) Height: 165 cm.
6.) Weight: 60 kg (need to lose some, hehe).
7.) Shoe size: 9.
8.) Personality: Depends on situation. Mostly cold.
9.) Dream: To be famous, gain lots of money, travel around the world. Paris wait for me...
10.) Specialties: I can stay cool and calm even in the most desperate situation.
11.) Hobbies: Reading... Spying, haha...
12.) My idol: Currently, TVXQ.
13.) Celebrities you likes: Of course Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin.
14.) Fav Flower: Lily.
15.) I want to go out with this kind of person: Fun and loveable.
16.) Fav. Fruit: Grapes.
17.) People you dont like: Someone who cheats.
18.) Fav comic book: Doraemon, Dragon Ball, Naruto and Fairy Tail.
19.) What I worried about: Screw up.
20.) Sleeping out: Every week, haha...
21.) Alcohol tolerance: Not going to.
22.) First love: Form 1.
23.) Someone I respect: My parents and people who respect me and old folks.
24.) Sport Im good at: Cycling and bowling.
25.) Fav song: Too many to be listed.
26.) Number of blind dates you've gone on: 0.
27.) When I look the best: When I wake up from my sleep.
28.) Person I've liked the best out of all the people I've gone out with: Err..haha.
29.) Fav number: 2 and 3.
30.) Prized Possession: Family and myself.
31.) Lowest ranking: I failed during matriculation.
32.) Religion: Islam
33.) What I think when looking in the mirror: I'm going to make everybody proud of me.
34.) Fav color: All colours.
35.) Good thing about myself: I can adapt in any situation fast.
36.) Bad thing about myself: Love to do my assignments last minute.
37.) Drinking habits: Love juice and hot choco, no alcohol.
39.) On a rainy day I want to go outside and get wet: No~! I want to sleep.
40.) Things I cook well: My own recipe of "megi goreng". My brothers love it.
41.) Something I want to do right now: Watching movies while enjoying my ice cream.
42.) Foreign language I good at: English.
43.) Something I want to do with the person I love: Walking along the beach of Bora Bora Island while holding her hand.
44.) A present I want to give the person I love: My own love lyrics.
45.) Things I want: A nice cozy house of my own.
46.) If you met a boyfriend from the past: No boyfriend, haha..
47.) A present I want to receive from the person I love: Her love is more than enough.
48.) Phone greeting: Moshi moshi, helo...
49.) Ringtone: Mirotic TVXQ.
50.) Caller rings: Dont have one.
51.) If you found 1 million dollars on the road: I'll take it first, later I'll think what I'm goint to do with the money.
52.) Habits: Stalking, hehe... Shopping.
53.) Sleeping habits: Cant sleep without something to hug to.
54.) What I wearing as of now: Too big shirt and shorts.
55.) I want to die when: I finish the things that I suppose to do.
56.) Something I want to do right now: Shopping for new shirts and pants.
56.) How many times have you received flowers from a person of the different gender: Only once I think.
57.) Where I want surgery: I'm afraid of any surgery, haha...
58.) My charm: My smile.
59.) What people think of me: Lack of expression.
60.) Someone I say a lot: Can't write the name here.
61.) What I'm scared of: Losing myself.
62.) When I was most hurt: Being cheated.
63.) When I feel the happiest: Shower tyme.
64.) What I do when I scared: I hide in the closet, haha...
65.) When have you given chocolates to someone for valentines day: During college tyme.
66.) What I do when I stressed: I listen to music.
67.) What I like to eat when I drink: Potato chips.
68.) What I do when I'm mad: I hit things!!!
69.) Things I can't eat: Raw food and durian.
70.) Time I get to school: Early (during scholl tyme rite?).
71.) Something I want to learn: Singing and dancing.
72.) What I do when there is someone I don't like: Ignore them.
73.) When I was the happiest in my life: When I had my choco ice cream.
74.) What I think of money: Love it. A lot!
75.) If the person you love ended up loving someone else: I'll let them go because there must be something they don't like about me.
76.) Most recent time I cried: When I watched a really sad video clip.
77.) Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight.
78.) First kiss: Hm... Primary school... Shh...eheh.
79.) If someone I broke up with wanted to get back: I'll think about it maybe for 100 years.
80.) Favorite person of a different race I like: Song Hye Kyo (heroin of Full House).
81.) My most favorite thing I own: I guess my clothes.
82.) How long I can wait for someone: Less than 1 hour.
83.) When I was most disappointed: People who promised me something but never prove it.
84.) Your monthly allowance: RM 300++.
85.) Fav animals: Cats.
86.) Fav. Season: Spring.
87.) Most memorable date: Never had one.
88.) What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Her face, haha...
90.) Nicknames: Charm, Syam, Isyam.
92.) Love is?: Eternal.
93.) When I know the person I love has changed: I move on and change too.
94.) What I don't like when I'm going out with someone: He/she talk without using his/her brain.
95.) What I like the most about myself: Eyes. Most girls jealous of my eyelashes, haha.
96.) A wish for this year: I hope I'm not screw up everything that I've been working for.
100.) Last thing you want to say: Wish me luck!

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.