1/14/2011

+DUA RIBU SEBELAS PART 2+

This is the continue from the previous entry. Haven't been able to update about myself because I was and still suffering from my illness. Fever, flu and cough. And it almost 2 weeks now. But I'm recovering. However, need to see the doctor twice. After got the antibiotic during my 2nd time visited Pusat Sejahtera, then I feel better. Penat telan ubat ok... But yes, I was really suffering and in pain especially my head. The doctor said that I had some kind of infection, that's why I had headache. Hopefully by next week I am fully recovered. Missed two classes already, without MC.

Hm... Let's talk about my activities right now. I involve in the 2nd Open Relay USM committee as the treasurer. At first, I was the vice treasurer. Then something came up and I was elected as the treasurer. It's kind of fun, though tiring at the same time. Learn a lot, make friends, and I'll try my best to make this event a success. The event will take place on 12th of February 2011. Next is Malam Citrabayu which will take place on 26th of February. Will dance for the last time, huhu... And the practice will start on next week??? Aiyo, penatla pasni. Under the Biosociety, I involve with the Beach Clean Up Project as AJK Teknikal Dan Fizikal and Bionite as AJK Publisiti. Both will be around February and March. Then I can get back to my normal life as a student, heheh...

This semester will be the last time I involve in any activities. Dah tua kena retired, haha... The truth is I want to enjoy my third year, which is practically next semester, in a very leisure way. Time sure goes by quickly, and yet I haven't reach my target. Haih... Work harder Charm!

*Cant wait for February or March to come, heheh*

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.