1/06/2011

+DUA RIBU SEBELAS+

Helo. The title for this time is "DUA RIBU SEBELAS" which refers to 2011. And which means this is my 4th semester in USM. 2 semesters left, thank God. I've been in USM from 18.12.2010 because I involved with the centralize training with the athletes. Though I'm not an athlete myself, just join the Track and Field Club in the management team. Yes it was tiring but most of the time, we the Santai Group had so much fun. My aim is to increase my fitness, so I can become stronger and more energetic. But somehow my body is so fragile and I can hurt easily. My legs still feel pain whenever I tried to run. Well... cant do anything about it. I just have to find another way to keep fit, haha...

My result for the 3rd sem is not what I expected. So I've become so stress after I checked it at the Healthy Campus. I knew it will goes bad but not this bad. Aiyo... But now I regained back my spirit, just have to do better this time. So this sem I'm taking 5 subjects which is 17 units:

BAT213-Ekosistem Pinggir & Marin
BST203-Ekologi Populasi & Komuniti
HET123-A Study of Language
HET224-Gaya Dalam Kesusasteraan Semasa Dalam Bahasa Inggeris
LSP402-Scientific & Medical English

The beginning of 2011 is not a good year for me. I'm having fever right now. My head keeps throbbing. I think I fall sick because I had been stress for the past 2 weeks. Somebody pissed me off... until now la. Haih... malas la nak komen panjang. No comment. Kasi jawapan artis, ngeh3... It's no good at all, must shove away all the negativity that have been starting invading my mind. Shooh3!!!

But...Aside from the negatives, there is also a positive side came along. Hehe... Dengan memendekkan cite, I've fall in love after 3 years ++ being single. It is too early to say much, so lets see what will happen in the future. Hope everything will goes well between us. I think I have to stop here as my eyes are getting heavier. Baru je telan ubat2 yg mengantukkan diri ni. Haih... Nak membebel bnyk lg tapi kepala dah tingtong la. Nanti tulis mende yg x sepatutnye plak. Nyte =)



Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.