12/20/2008

+I LOVE U 'P', MUAH3!!! HAHA!!!+


At last after those early woke up in the mornings I finally pass my driving test and got my P license. P stands for 'percubaan'. Haha... I've got Sang Wira in my hands now. It's not so hard as I thought at the 1st place, just need confidence and courage. All went well but I think I made the JPJ Officer beside me a quite 'cuak' when I took the left turn into the consortium. The path is quite steep n I think I press the 'minyak' rather than the brake. Haha... No wonder my car suddenly got speed. Luckily he didnt fail me. And I score 18/20. I didnt pull up the handbrake when I stopped the car and I didnt use the right gear for the right speed. Anyway, I've already pass, so no worries. I just have to get myself familiar driving Sang Wira and after this go 'merayau2'. Haha...

My results has finally being announced by UITM and thank God I pass it well. I got 3.33... Huhu... So much for getting in the dean's list. But it's ok. I've 1 sem left to try and this semester I'll definitely work hard until 'separuh mati'. Hehe... For those who got 3 pointer and above, congratulations and keep up the good work. Congratez Ammar and Apiz... and my classmates. For those who didnt get satisfying results, keep on trying and dont give up for too long. Get your strength back and do your best ok...

This holiday is going to end in a week time and I'm going to spend my last semester taking diploma. 3 years sure pass quickly without I realize. Hope I'll have more happy moments with my good friends at KTT so they can be sweet memories after I graduate. Huhu... Thinking about this makes me quite sad. Hehe... Just dont know how am I going to say goodbye to them when the time comes. Hm...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

3 comments:

ask_far said...

Apa laa dpt lesen pon heboh sgt.
aku dpt lama dah tau..
Smpai nak renew pon mls.

cik.haziqah said...

congrats la. try la wat record tak penah accident while stock P is last. hehehe.
anyway, this is my blog, yg ko slalu bace tu, aku n member2 aku punye
;)

Charm Han Kyul said...

ask_far:
haha, lame aku tunggu br setel P aku 2. tp bwk ketenye cam kekure lg, huhu...

cik.haziqah:
jgn riso, aku akan wat world record pasal 2, hahaha...

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.