12/31/2008

+HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!+

Hye guys! Happy new year 2009. And also happy 'Awal Muharam'. May we all will always blessed in these new years, huhu... Finally 09 has come. I'll be 22 this becoming February, yay3!!! Age is just a number and I'm glad I stll breath until today. No need to afraid become an ahjussi, hehe... I've just started my new semester, which also means my last semester taking diploma. In a few months, I really have to say goodbye to my best friends,so sad ah. Well, my journey still waits ahead and I must move forward with all determination and courage, hehe... I must not repeat the silly mistakes I made last semester in order to achieve more this semester. Chayo!

Last nyte is the 1st tyme I celebrated the New Year. I decided to hang out at Ammar's home until this Sunday. Haha... Abesla ponteng clas Jumaat ni. I dont think the classes will be started until next week. I had so much fun last nyte. His friends set up a BBQ party and I ate for free, haha... His friends were nice, although I was a bit shy at 1st. Then we watched the fireworks from the neighbourhood as we can see the views of KL from here. It is a beautiful scenery, watching the fireworks launched ak KLCC from here, huhu... Sorry no pics with this post as my camera was out of battery, what a pity. After that we just 'lepak2' and talked all nite until the tyme shows 5 a.m. Whoa! I never stay up for so long. I just listened to the jokes that everybody made off and until I realize Ammar had slept lean against the gate. Haha... So we both went home and 'tido mati' until 12.

*Thanx to his friends (Samad dll) for the nice BBQ. Huhu... Yeah surely we'll meet again someday.

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.