1/23/2009

+SECRETS REVEALED+



I'm feeling a bit lonely today. Maybe because most of my housemate have already heading home and there are Arith, Zaire, Hyde, Ali and me left in the house. We all going to go back tomorrow perhaps, huhu... And also I'm a bit lonely as my best buddies also at home already I guess. How lucky to live near the college. So tonight I'll just 'lepak2' with the rest of this house members left. 'Lepak2' at 'gerai' Uncle K and enjoying the 'asam pedas ayam'...Satisfaction guaranteed, haha...(ayat blaja tyme BEL300). And tomorrow I'll laying on my comfy bed in my own room and at my home. Argh... Can't wait...

The actual story that I wanna write is about secrets and gossips. You might think it's about my secrets when you saw the pic up there but you thought wrong, haha... Yeah, I kept lots of secrets but please dont ask any of it as I'll never tell any of them, hehe... I'm really curious how girls can make gossips about... anyone. That also include about me of course, huhu... Talking about this remind me about Gossip Girl.

But the point is the stories that they make up will embarrassed me if the gossip or whatever you call them spread to the whole college. They are just gossips, that means they are totally not true but how can I explain to hundreds of students and lecturers if they started talking bad about me. I think I dont have to write what the contents of the gossips are but please stop talking about me. Especially bad things as I hate it. I really do.

I'm not an important aspect if you want to make a discussion of. I mean, why bother about my style of dress up or who I befriend with? My best buddies always lead me to the right way and doesnt change me into a bad boy ok... I admit that I've become more socialize but in a good way. I'm still far from crossing the limit, ish3... Haha... Today I knew more stories about 'love stories' that I didnt know myself. Funny but kind of make me moody today, huhu... I wonder if there are more of this Charm-himself-unknowns-gossips. I'm gonna dig them all out. Lalala...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

3 comments:

cik.haziqah said...

how can u ever dig it out! impressive if u can. damn,i should've never told u. cis!

cuax said...

why all of your blog post and comment in emglish.. ekcely i cannot speak in english well. hentam je la.. hahahaha, what im saying? i pun don know

Charm Han Kyul said...

cuax:
u cant speak english so well?
tipu2, haha....

ziqa:
hehe...
dont underestimate charm.
he's master in secrets, hehe....

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.