1/05/2009

+A NEW BEGINNING, YET AN END+

This is the 1st post for 2009. Like I mentioned in the previous post, I celebrated new year for the 1st tyme at Ammar's house. Here's a bit of update about the 4 days I spent at his home. Besides making new friends with best buddies, I learnt a few and new things in how to socialize, huhu.... But it's not easy to change from a quite and shy boy to a talkative and charming guy, hehe... But I'll keep trying to become someone who people can communicate easily.

Let's get back to the real stories, shall we? Actually, most of the tyme we spend together were just ate a lot and sleep a lot. Haha... His mum is a great cook and I really miss the 'tart nanas' during the last raya.Thank you 'makcik', heheh. At night he took me for a tour around the neighbourhood and I think I can get lost in the huge neighbourhood, haha...

At Saturday we went to Sungai Wang and Low Yat Plaza to buy his new phone. We went there with his first brother. Tha day was raining heavily and by the tyme we got there, we have to run under the rain (betol ke ayat nih?) to these places. I settled my broadband bill and I forgot that I wanted to get an external hardrive. Argh.... Looks like I have to go to Low Yat Plaza again next time. We got back to the college at Sunday and there goes the relaxing 4 days of our new year holiday, haha...

Today the class has started. I think I'll be so tired this semester. Every Monday and Tuesday my class end at 6 while at Wednesday and Friday at 7. Totally tiring... Nampaknye kurus r sem ni, haha... Looks like my lepak2 tyme with my good buddies have to be dikurangkan. Adoyai... Yela, memandangkan aku akan dihujani oleh segale assignment n kuiz2 mengejut seperti yang telah dijanjikan oleh lecturer2 aku. Bz bangetla nampaknye.... Isk3....

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

1 comments:

cik.haziqah said...

yeesssh. bz. we'll see brape bz eh. hihi

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.