3/19/2009

+DAY MOON+

Painful, like a midday moon,
I was embraced by the you I desire
Droplets form, the wind blows
I fall into a sea of dreams
I know this is like an aphrodisiac from which I can’t return, but you’re irresistible…
For the sake of this moment, I’ll surely be kept alive by these thoughts
Until the day we melt into one
I’ll never let go of you
Even if the moon changes color and everything vanishes like smoke in the wind
When we can’t meet,
I’ll revisit a sweet memory over and over
You live inside of me, concealing my loneliness
This might be a dream, but it doesn’t matter, I’m glad just to have this world
Even the scars are lovely… deep inside, I’m already anxious to go
Until the day the sadness ends
I’ll never let you go
Even if the flowers rot away and eternity is nowhere to be found

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.