4/30/2009

+CRYING+

Crying
Don't try to comfort a pitiful person like me.
Just let me go.
Yeah, don't wait for a miserable person like me.
You have to hate me

Don't cry
Just think that I'm dead forever
Leave in that way~
Crying
I won't return to you again.
Its over.
So now
Don't cry

Crying
I think I'll go crazy
You're crying alone but

Don't cry
You're starting again for my sake
You shouldn't cry like me
If we ever meet by chance in the far future,
I want you to turn away

Don't cry
I wont return to you again.
Its over.
Crying
Don't cry
Don't cry

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

Ariffudin said...

Ni crying betul atau lirik lagu? Keh3.. ;p

Charm Han Kyul said...

hehe...
ni lrik lagu yang telah dialih bahase ke english.

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.