1/06/2010

+A FOR ATTITUDE+

There have been quite some time I didn't update my blog. A few things happened, which kind of stressful, annoying and irritating. Somehow for the 1st time I can no longer suppress my tension and I was sick. Can't finish my meals like always, felt like to vomit if I eat something heavy and when I talk too much. Haiya... At the beginning of the new year and new semester... A bad starting. Luckily I heal rapidly. But still can't eat so much like always. It's a good thing though, because eating too much is bad for your health. And someone said I looks like losing some weight. Yay!.

Officially this week is the starting for a few classes of mine. This semester is tougher than last semester. Everyday I have to read about 30+ slides before the tomorrow class. So I was like had to stay up... almost every nite, hua3... Only week two and already super tired. So I just have to change my attitude when it comes to study. Less 'melawat' QB, more to my lovely notes. Adoi... Kinda hard but I'll try. Hope my changes will last until I finish my degree.

So this week I have to finish 4 chapters of Microscopy, 19 pages of media pdf for communication, tropical ecology's assignments... Fortunately for english and korean classes still dun have any task. Hm... Wat interesting about classes this semester is that in every class there is someone who seems to whisk my heart, haha... And they're different people. I think this semester will be quite fun, hehehe... *with devilish grin*

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

+pride+ said...

ait bro dun loose it..u r still da one,old hisham i noe..huuhu..^^

Charm Han Kyul said...

no worries pride.
i'm always getting stronger when problems keep on coming

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.