11/23/2010

+IF I'VE A GIRLFRIEND+


If I've a girlfriend
There are so many things I've wanted to do and I've always dreamed
The first one, kissing on the street
The second one, is a train to ChoonChun at dawn
The third one, going on a picnic
The fourth one, give her a ride on my back
And fifth, couple rings are the usual
Boo Boo Boo it would be really sweet

If I've a girlfriend
There are so many things I've also wanted to do and I've always been jealous
Sixth, midnight movies
Seventh, also amusement park
Eight, surprise event too
Boo Boo Boo it would be really lovable

Why does my heart goes thump thump just thinking about you?
Every little thing every day every day I'm going to try it with you
I'm glad that you're here cause every day is enjoyable
Now that we're together
You my dear, baby baby baby baby boo

The birthday when I was alone
The boring weekends
Now I can't wait until the tagged days

I like it cause it's the two of us
I like it cause we're together
No matter where you are
Or whatever we're doing

I've wanted to do the best best things among the rest
"I love you", saying those words just once
"I love you", hearing those words just once
Thanks so much for caring to me, you being next to me
My only love, baby baby baby baby boo
Baby baby baby bay boo~

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

3 comments:

+pride+ said...

what the fish!!! what happen 2 u bro??? day dreaming ar??? wahahahahah^^

Charm Han Kyul said...

every night and day i'm dreaming. LOL

aienna said...

laa...

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.