2/22/2013

+ GCAP 01+

Just as I promised yesterday, here is the post about my 5 weeks undergo the Graduate Career Accelerated Programme (GCAP). I don't know why they put 01 at the back as we were the 2nd batch of this programme. At first, I thought this programme is just for unemployed graduates like me or in other word "penganggur". After a week, all those negative thoughts gone. I had so much fun, although some parts very challenging and stressful. Here we learnt some valuable knowledge:

  1.  English Language ~ We focus on the usage of English Language in daily life and for interview and working purposes rather than just learn the grammar and theoretical part only. 
  2. Values for Driven Professional ~ We get to know our own personality, how people behaviour and how to deal with other people from different group of personality.
  3. Organisational Adaptability ~ Most of the time we work in a group, thus contribute to our teamwork spirit
  4. Creative and Critical Thinking ~ As the name said, this class was very critical. My brain has been stretch to the maximum level especially when preparing for the presentation. Really test my ability and patience, hehehe
  5. Grooming class ~ The most leisure class ever. The girls were very excited during the grooming session, haha.


Photo time~

 * The participants. Nice to know all of you (although I never knew most of them) *

 * Forced to do the scrub. My first time though. The boys even became radiant after that, haha *

*Victory for No Discount. Yeah! * 

 * Butterfly siblings with different personalities*

* One of the "night class" activity * 

* Keep on those smiles no matter how tired you are *

After 5 weeks, I have become someone who more outspoken, more confident and I know I can do better in most of my daily task. I met new friends who are unique and have their own strength which drive my competitive spirit rise to the maximum level. Nice knowing all of you and I hope everyone will gain success in the future A.S.A.P. Thank you for all the trainers for sharing those priceless knowledge. You guys are the best :)

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.