2/21/2013

+ 26th +

Wow2!!! It has been a while I stop writing. No inspiration I guess. Life has been a bit boring these few months (perhaps years) and no stories to share. Emm... 6 months pass after I graduated and yet I haven't get employed. Went for a few interview but still no luck. Oh well, no need to stress myself. I'll get a job when the right time comes. So far I spend 6 months at home. No regret, as I spend in about 13 years away from home, studying. At least I can see my parents face and rest my mind and body. I just finished 5 weeks of training (SL1M). Later I'll write more about it.

Now let's get into the real story ;). Well... I have been 26 years old yesterday (20th Feb 2013). So much has change after I look back into the past. There are a few targets which I cannot fulfil during last year. I will work harder to achieve those targets, heheh. I celebrated my birthday with some friends from my SL1M programme. Just a simple celebration in Midvalley. Makan2 and chit chat. Simple but one of a very meaningful moment in 2013. A big THANK YOU for you guys. I really appreciate it.

*Present from big brother Dino*

*Dino and his favourite peacocks - Ekin, Amy and Ayu* 

*Chocolate Mousse something cake. Eaten in a blink of an eye, haha*

*Kamsahamnida~*

*Being forced to buy this. Choose this one because of the unique cover. Useful for my writing purpose*

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.