11/10/2007

FOREVER CHARMED

Hm…My final exam for this semester has finally end.I’m quite happy because I’ll be home tomorrow.At the same time I’m feeling sad to live this house.Maybe it’s because of the free wireless,heheh..Actually I’m going to miss my best friend here,Mac.I don’t have the chance to say goodbye to him face to face.Maybe I’ll send him an SMS.I think tonight I’m going to write a few post,as it will be hard for me to post any of my blogs.And I have all night to do this,haha…It seems that these few weeks I had the obsession on downloading the charmed series.I know that it is my favourite drama series,but it has made me less focus on my exam,hehe..I think that my grades will decrease again this semester.Hopefully not!Damn it!Back to charmed,I really miss the sisters..My favourite character is of course Phoebe Halliwell.Although she doesn’t have active powers which is totally cool,I really admire her.Getting premonitions and having empathy is also not bad.I like the episode forever charmed.My heart is touched everytime I watch that episode.Don’t know why,maybe the determination of Grams(Penny) and Mom(Patty) help Piper to save Phoebe and Paige and at the same time protecting their family make me realize the importance of family..Still at the time I write this blog there are 7 series on the waiting list to finish be downloaded.I believe in magic since I can remember and at the 1st time I watched charmed it was like wow… This drama is really amazing with all the spells and potions they made in the series.I think I’d like to have my own Book Of Shadows one day..Although I knew that there will be no charmed after this,I know that deep inside of me it will be FOREVER CHARMED…cause I’m charmed,hehe…

“THE POWER OF THREE WILL SET US FREE”

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well... charmed mmg forever... i miss piper + leo + wyatt + chris ... hehehe... a lot....

well... let the memory remains...

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.