11/16/2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANJANG!!!

Urgh…It almost 1 a.m. and I still can’t sleep. Plus, my stomach is a little grumbling and I don’t feel so comfortable with it. Maybe I drink too much soda today, hehe… Let’s see… What I’m going to write tonight? Absolutely not about love ok… I had so many heartbroken that I’m beginning to think that I deserve to live without one. At least not now. Well, I think a story about Panjang’s (Danial) birthday would be nice. His birthday was on 31st of October and he thought that he can get away without going through our ‘tradition’, heheh… It was kind of funny, he woke up at 31st morning and asked us why we didn’t wish him happy birthday. Actually he thought that morning was 1st of November, haha… No wonder he was act like a Mr. Nice Guy the night before that. So, Azly had prepared a special water for us to give birthday boy a special bath. Yucks! The smell was so stinky, ish3… However, he try to run away and hide in our junior’s house. He made a mistake because I scried to locate him,hehe… Then he got caught and the ceremony began. I wonder what will be on my birthday next year? Hopefully no stinky water. Argh… Maybe I’ll cast a spell to get them forget about my birthday next year,huhu… Back to Panjang story, he treat us with KFC that night. That made me a little guilty because of our madness that evening. Here I want to say thank you so much to you Panjang for that nice KFC. They’re not cheap,huhu… A bucket for 10 people, definitely expensive. Wish you always success in the future and give me some of your height,heheh…

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey witch... you scried to find him... never use magic for personal gain.. hehe... well, even though I dunno panjang.. just wanna wish hepi belated besday... smoga pnjg umo...!~

Charm Han Kyul said...

yeah2,i know.
and i had suffer from the consequences,hard time...

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.