12/04/2007

I CAN'T SLEEP,HUHU...

It’s already 3 a.m. and I still can’t sleep. Everytime I close my eyes, I can see images about all things which I don’t want to remember. So I spend my time writing this, hopefully I can get to sleep after this. Laying alone on my bed make me think how I wish my life is different from what I’ve been through these 3 years. Don’t get me wrong, I know that everything happens for a reason but still I have that wish. I also know that I can’t turn back time to change what has already happen. Plus, I’m the one who get myself into this mess and I have to face the consequences. It just sometimes I had second thoughts and regret what had happen to me. In these past 3 years, I almost lost myself. In fact, it is the same feeling I feel right now. I don’t know how long this feeling will stay in me, I hope it’ll gone soon. These few weeks, I had spent most of my time in public library. Haha… I made some new friends there, it a good thing, considering I’m all alone spending my holiday in my room, huhu… Morover, I let my phone rest for this holiday. No SMS, no phone calls… Actually it’s quite bored but I’ve get use to it. I’ve made some research about human emotions during the time I spent in library and yet I still never understand some of the emotions especially when they are falling for someone. Their behaviors completely change. They become so sensitive to what their friends are saying but not to their so called ‘love ones’. What the heck??? I mean, if they know their friends before their love one, they should listen more to their friends’ advice and not to a stranger who he or she fall for. I think it will be totally ridiculous. However, it depends on our own choice right? I don’t have any power to force them to do so. I’ll understand that one day, perhaps. Well, Christmas is just around the corner and I’d like to wish all Christians Merry Christmas. Send my regards to Santa, tell him I am a good boy this year, hehe… My holiday will be over soon, this means my result will come out soon, argh… So afraid thinking of that because I answered badly during the exam. It was not that bad but it was the worst among these 3 semesters. I hope my pointers are maintaining along ‘the edge’, hehe… Can’t wait for the new semester to come so I can make myself busy with books again and forget all my stupid and useless problems. Hm.. I’m getting sleepy now and I think I’ll sleep after I post this. I hope one day I’ll wake up and I don’t hurt anymore. Buh-bye!!!

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.