12/08/2007

THERE GOES MY DREAMS...

Now I think I manage to move on. Forgetting something that is bad memories to me is one of my specialties. I learned this during my high school time. Never thought it will come in handy in the future, hehe… Whatever it is life must goes on. I mean, I’m just going to be 21, and I have the rest of my life to worry about other things which make my life so hectic right now. That is if I’m not going to die in the nearest time, huhu… I hope not yet because I still do not get my greatest desire in life. I still do not find what I am looking for and the most important I still do not manage to help people who in need. After that maybe I can rest peacefully without worrying anything, haha… Thinking of all my dreams make me realize how short my life is. There are still a lot I want to do but never enough time to make all my dreams come true. I mean, how do you know what will you be in the next 5 or 10 years from now? Based on my situation right now, I can’t even imagine that future. I wish that I can travel all around the world, visiting historical places, gather a lot of properties, buy everything that I have never have since I was a little boy, meet someone special, having kids, hehe… I can’t help it, okay? Babies are so pure and not to mention cute. The point here is will I have time to have it all? Because right now I’m still struggling with all the responsibilities which burden on my shoulders as a student. I’ve made calculations and if it is accurate, I’ll finish my studies when I am 26 years old. There, I’ll be near 30 that time and when will I build my career and etc? That what have bothering my mind all this while together with other things which are not important and I don’t want to mention here. That is why I wish I can turn back time to change all that had happen. What I had been through all these years have made me someone who I never want to be. That will be my greatest regret in my whole life, or maybe even in my afterlife. I realize that in life no human are perfect but I think I’m worse than everyone else. This is because so many chances were wide opened for me for brighter future and what did I do? I just laying down and let them go. And I get what I deserve. Well, that’s that. Whatever I’ll do will change the past but what I can say is I’ll try my best to make my life even better. To those out there and the next generations, never repeat the same mistake that I’ve done. I’ve learnt my lessons, hard time. Believe me…

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

1 comments:

ladygirl said...

weh..lame gile course ko..sampai 6 thn..amek medic ke? ;P

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.