10/07/2009

+DRAWING MARATHON+

Last Tuesday I've participated in the drawing marathon organized by the Art School. Not as the painter but as one of the model. Actually I was replacing Arja's shift cause he had something to do. Kinda fun but to stay still for a few hours really tiring. For the 1st tyme I wore the traditional chinese outfit. Sangat cantek, rase nak curik je, haha... Maybe next year I'll participate again if I have the chance. Thanx Arja....

**The Fake 'Apek', haha...**

**Dah x mampu senyum tyme ni, lenguh taw**


**Kesabaran berjam2 ade hasilnye. Suke2 (^_^). Thanx kat abang yang lukis tu. Tapi xleh amek bwk balik :(**

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.