11/13/2009

+FINALLY END. OH YEAH!+

Oh yeah! My favourite word these days, haha... Semester 1 in USM is officially over. So tiring with the exams although I have only 4 papers. If more, matila... So now I'm celebrating my freedom from those demonic exam weeks, haha. Just got back from kopitiam, had satay fried rice, ice blended latte and ice blended chocolate (free okey). So full now. Amazingly terase kenyang after 1 meal. Selalu macam x cukup je, hehe... Lepak2 di sane with Sue Ann, April n Zoe. Others got 'commitments'... Lalala...

**Melompat keriangan(sekadar gambar hiasan)**

A few notes about all the papers I took tis sem:

LAK 100 ( Korean Language )
5 questions I didn't answer. 3 because I didn't know the meaning in english/malay. The other 2 because I didn't know how to translate the verbs to korean. My bad, I didn't attend the class because of the diploma convocation. Adui...

LKM 400 ( Bahasa Malaysia )
The essay suppose to be 7 paragraph but I managed to write only 6. And the isi2 berterabur. Tak tersusun. 2 hours was not enough lor... Suppose to have extra 30 minutes. The 10 tatabahasa questions were tougher than I expected. Spent 1 hour just to finish the tatabahasa part. Adui for the 2nd tyme...

BOI 104 ( Genetic )
This is the scariest paper I answered. I think I made my own facts and formulas. My target for tis paper~ just lulus. Haha... 2 questions I didn't aswer. At last surrender and got out from the examination hall 45 minutes before the tyme ends. Sigh... Adui for the 3rd tyme...

BOI 102 ( Ecology )
I answered this paper happily, huhu... The questions were not as tough as I imagined. I read the notes like crazy the day before because it is 1/3 as thick as the campbell book. And I haven't finish it all even the exam had passed, haha... That's why I was so nervous. There were some silly mistakes I made when answering questions regarding terms. Got confused on the meaning. But this time, no more adui :D.

Hopefully I'll get the best grade this sem. I dreamt that my result is going to be a disaster (dun wan to say the pointer, but I used to get worse, haha). After this, I have to come back to campus on 28th because I have diversity and ecology practical. Tragically, all my group mates are girls. Aiya, where are the boys have gone? Cis2... I'll be here for 2 weeks until 1oth of December. There goes my 'summer' at home... And guess what, there will be an exam on this practical. Need to study lagi... :(.

I'm heading home tomorrow, yay!. As for today, I'll just have to packing up all my stuff (tons of them), checking Hero's condition (dun wan him to break down otw at the highway)... Erm, shopping for an orange outfit for dinner tis 18th, haha... Gosh, feel quite sad wanna leave my frenz here. Hihi... No more lepak2 until next semester. Guys, good luck for those who still have papers after this. Wish u all da best. Hwaiting! :)

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

Nabila Huda said...

eh.u study bhase korea ek?? ehmm.u amik course ape?

Charm Han Kyul said...

yup, amek bahase korea sem ni.
x susah sangatla, hehe...
i amek biologi gunaan.
yg ni agak susah :)

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.