11/20/2009

+MALAM SEJUTA BINTANG+

Last Wednesday I went to a dinner at Nilai Spring Resort Hotel. Malam Sejuta Bintang (gempaknye name). Actually it was a dinner for diploma students from my previous college. At first dun wan to go because my ex classmates absent on that day. But then my lecturer, Pn Nurul kept calling and sms-ing me, insist that I should come. Yeah, there goes my precious RM50 for the dinner. And I have to pusing2 bandar Raub for about 2 hours just for looking the right oufit cause the theme was orange....

**Charm, Bulat, Pn Nurul, Mek n Shuda**

Sadly only 4 AS students attend the function that nyte. Where were the others lor??? Commitment la ape lagi kan... Perli baek punya... OM students from our batch, only Amoy managed to come. And Panjang from AD also cannot come (rushing back to Penang after his exam~the others said so). So I was like makan, makan and makan until I realize that the spaghetti is not well cooked. A bit keras, but I really enjoyed the beef, the mushroom soup and the deserts. The cakes and puddings, seriously yummy :D.

**AS students lagik**

**Me n Amoy. X dapatle nak sambut besday same2 lagi, isk2**

That nyte we got karaoke (naseb baek x panggil orang nyanyi randomly), lucky draw.... I was not lucky that nyte, ish... Selalu dapat gak walaupun kecik2 je adiahnye. But I was crowned as the Prince for that nyte :). X sia2 tawaf 1 bandar carik baju. It's hard for me to find orange colour shirt. Orange is not the colour for this season. Even the girls had a hard tyme searching for orange dress.

**Prince Charm~sounds nice ryte? haha...**

Isi dalamnye ialah.... SHOKUBUTSU!!! Hm... Got 4 different kind of smells. Oriental, Bali, Thai and Onsen. Siap ade span penyental lagi. Uish, my skin will get smoother after this, haha....

**Semakin wangila aku pasni, hua3...**


**KTT pioneer. The 1st and 2nd batch. Not all, I think**

I hope u guys will success in da future. I heard that some wanna further study, some wanna find work and some wanna change professions. No matter wat u do, always keep in touch k... Good luck! (^^)

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

+pride+ said...

haha..da graduate..bgos! blaja rajin2..nnt da kaya bley blanja aku mkn best2! wahahah

Charm Han Kyul said...

aku kaye aku g melancong la weyh.
tinggal ko sorg2 kat mlesia, haha...

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.