11/17/2009

+RING DING DONG+



I heard this song for the 1st tyme from Intan's phone. The beat quite nice and catchy. Forgot to bluetooth it to my phone... And she was like promoting Shinee to me very much (aside from Kattun), haha... Then after I posted a link of DBSK mv (Summer Dream) in my facebook, Syazwani (my ex-classmate during matriculation) suggest me to watch the video for this song. The dance steps are quite funny. I myself laugh when I tried them, haha... No offense to Shinee's fans. Maybe I have to watch the mv again and again or view their other mvs. But still I love DBSK, hehe.... Later I'll make research about this group. Who knows I might fall in luv with them as much as I luv DBSK rite???

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.