11/01/2009

+EXAM MODE ACTIVATED+


Just got back from makan2 with Yap, Vun, Intan, Sue Ann n Shuk at Gee Tomyam. 1st ingat nak melantak but no appetite lorh... Before that we ate at Kopitiam. Luv that Ice Blended Chocolate. Nak lagi... Tomorrow the final exam finally start. Good luck to those who are having paper tomorrow :). Me, no mood for final yet. Which is so dangerous cause Genetic n Ecology seems hard. Aiyo Charm, lift up ur spirit. Well, the truth is that I've got some personal problems lately. Nope, can't elaborate more. They're called "personal" for a reason kan.... I've got that covered, using my ignorant mode la...

I've been acting like everybody's WHITELIGHTER for the past two weeks. Haiyo, dun want to become one la... But somehow I've got summons wherever I go. N I'm too kind hearted, just helped them without think twice. However they're suppose to be good rite? So Charm, stop whining. As for the innocents and chargers, can they be more less? I need to focus on my exam more, plizz... (batting my eyelashes). So starting from tomorrow, u can't find Charm anywhere but library, cewah... Well I've to do sumthink before everything falling apart, don't I (ayat cam x btol je).

So this semester I have 4 papers. LKM 400 (bahasa melayu), LAK100 (korean language), BOI106 (genetic) and BOI102 (ecology). My last paper will be on 13th of November (hoye2). But then I've to come back on 27th for my Diversity and Ecology practical. Owh sedih... Until 10th of December plak tu... So kesimpulannye, x dapatla melepak2 lame2 di rumah mahupun di KL... Owh sedih lagi, haha... Guys, wish me study betol2 4 the exam n I wish u all the best. Semoge sumpahan Intan kite dapat 4 flat menjadi, haha...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.