8/13/2010

+1 MONTH OF 2ND YEAR IN USM+

It has been 2 weeks my life became super duper busy. When there were free times, I slept like there's no tomorrow, heheh. And cant lepak2 with fellow BBPians. 2nd year is definitely busy for everybody I guess. So today I decided to silent my phone and just curling in my room for the whole evening before break my fast. Yay! It's fasting month already. 3rd day to be exact. So far still ok. But gonna see when Monday come next week. Because on Mondays my timetable is pack from 8am to 7pm. Cant wait to fast at home and break fast with family. Kinda boring eat the same meal at stalls here.

Speaking of packed timetable, I think now I'm getting busier. At least 2 assignments every week. I repeat, "at least". Maybe there's more. And I'm the kind who loves to do everything last minute. So this kind of attitude need to be thrown away. For the mean time I managed to finish everything on time. But somehow got problem when it comes to group work. Some of the members skipped the meetings and discussion and didnt reply any sms I sent. Wasting my credits for nothing. You are 3rd year already, just give commitments la... If cannot come just inform will you. When we discussed about when we can held any discussions, you said that you can come, no prob etc. But then acted like M.I.A... Ish. That's why I'm not prefer to be the leader.

Last week was the convocation week in USM. Compared to last year, this year's event isnt much interesting. That's what everybody says. So to those who'll be in charge for Convex next year, maybe you should do something. I noticed that not so many students were attracted to visit the Convex site. Or maybe most of us take the opportunity to go back since many classes were being cancelled.




I joined the traditional dance with PERSIS dance team for the closing ceremony of Convex. Only 1 week practising, I still forgot some steps until the performance time. Many didnt notice though, hehe. Thanx to other dancers for your cooperation with me although I'm not a Sabahan. One thing for sure, my Sumazau steps definitely funny, haha... But it was fun, learning about other race's culture. Next semester going to enter the MCB :)

I also involve with the Biosociety this semester. Thanx to Dayah a.k.a. Cik Tom, haha... Suddenly from just being AJK for Convex Week to Exco. As long as I'm not the leader then it's ok. By being an exco I manage to apply sticker for Hero. After this can enter any gates without feeling scared to the guards, hehehe... Esp at the Sg. Dua and Minden gates. Thanx to Biosociety, I'll try my best to give the best service. Haha.. sounds so wrong :p. The pic above was at the Gerai Bio.

**BIOLOGY FAMILY DAY AT FERRINGI. GROUP 5 (my grouplah) WON! OH YEAH!!!**

**RANDOM ~ BESDAY DAYAH. MAKA BERKUMANDANGLA LAGU BESDAY DI KHALEEL. CUPCAKES TU SEDAP**

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.