8/19/2010

+K FOR K-POP+

It has been what, 4 years now since I've started listened to korean songs? The 1st korean band I listened was FT Island :). At that time still dunno who was Hong Ki n the other members. Then I came across the TVXQ mv while 'lepak2' watching television. I still remember the Balloons and Wrong Number mv. Still has their mp3s in my laptop. So until now I've listened to various korean groups. And here are some groups that I think have the strong aura ~ which means they can dance well, perform well, good looks and image, launch great songs and MVs... bla bla bla... Somehow I got the nickname abang korea by my college friends, hahah... But the truth is I dont listen to all of korean songs. Only those that can be parallel with my wavelength. But besides the list below, there are many more singers with greater songs. It just that the idols in the list below are my favourites, heheh...

**SS501**

**SHINee**

**FT Island**

**Rain**

**CN Blue**

**SNSD**

**Big Bang**

**Super Junior**

**TVXQ**

**4 Minute**

**2 PM**

P/S : The order is not from my most favourite to least favourite. Too lazy to reorganise, hehe

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.