10/19/2011

+24+

It has been raining for a few hours and I'm getting hungry (again). Sure will get chubbier this semester (don't care anymore). While rummaging through my pics folders in my lovely laptop, I noticed that how I've change through these 24 years of my life. Yes, already 24 years and soon to be 25. Proud of it, heheh. Still, my future seems a bit hazy, but just let God decide (which is already been written long before I was born). I do change during these years, internally. Used to be a very shy person until people around me consider me as "sombong". And used to be a bit rebel during my teenager period (but not to the extent where I give troubles). But now I'm a different person. Not totally different, still maintain some qualities from back then but gaining more confidence in my life. Thanks to some amazing friends I met in my journey. I owe you guys. As you can see, there's no pic from my school time. I don't have so much pic from my primary school time. As for my high school, just forget it. It sucks and I don't want to remember it (sorry). Got to go now, got something to do.


P/S : I didn't change my image so I can be 'hot' or popular. It just something I've been wanting for years =)


Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.