11/12/2011

+ I'M SORRY +

I never thought that we will become like this. Here I am, asking for forgiveness if what I said hurt u, made u stress and I angry. I really don't have the intention to do that, I just care about our relationship and I just want to save it from falling apart. It has been 10 months and I don't want to waste both of our efforts all these time. Maybe I demand too much and impatient. Maybe the blame is on the both of us. I don't know where we will go from here but we need to work something out. I hope break up is not the option ( i really mean it). Once again, I'm truly sorry =(


Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.