11/19/2011

+ WE GOT MARRIED +

I did watched and still watching We Got Married when I have free time. Though they were just a virtual couple but who cares right? haha... And here is my favourite couple, the Goguma couple a.k.a. Yongseo couple. I had so much fun watching them but sadly they are no longer in the show. Hope my wife-to-be will be someone who is a perfect match for me =) Why suddenly talk about wife? Jeng3~ haha. But Seohyun, I really like u in the show coz u are so... PRETTY ^^. U and Yonghwa look good together =D




P/S : Wanna have wedding photoshoot too. LOL

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.