7/31/2008

PATHETIC ME,HUA3...

Now I'm at UiTM Shah Alam.Me n my classmates are supposed to find reference at PTAR for our thesis projects but we couldn't find any.Most of the references are in PTAR 3 which is located near Melati(dont know where but I know it must be far,haha).I had a bad feeling about coming here,no wonder so malas nak gerak pagi td,huhu...Now I know the reason~we aren't able to find anything!WTH...The good thing is I can go on with my skodeng habit here,hehe...So many 'nice view' to be seen,lalala...Next time I hope that people will trust my guts when I made a decision.I have acccurate intuition n it helps me most of the time.Speaking of which,I also have a bad feeling about tomorrow.I mean,I am very confidence with myself but my guts tell me that I can't be to confident for tomorrow's 'big thing'.I know that I'm strong as Hafiz said but who knows rite?Maybe I'm more vulnerable inside,haha...How am I going to say this?Tomorrow is an important day 4 me.I have to make an important decision but not only from my side.The outcomes also depends on the other side.Only we both know what does it means,lalala...Again lalala,Hafiz's trademark,haha...If my intuition is rite,then tomorrow would be one of those days that I'm getting hurt.It'll be heal but might take time.Hah,I start to feel a little pain in my chest,huhu...Well,there's nothing I can do if this relationship goes nowhere.I can only showers myself with lots of hope.If things doesn't work out as I want it tobe then I guess I'll just return to my normal life.Err...persoalannye di sini nape macam pathetic sangat ni?Haha...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.