8/08/2008

WHAT A WEEK...

This week i'm totally out of focus.I slept a lot,even in class.Worse,in front of my lecturer,huhu...I kept on forgetting the day,enter the wrong class n even wait for the class to start an hour early.What is happening to me?This must be because of the 'tragedy' that happened last week,hehe...Like what I had predicted,I'm hurt once again.Maybe I hold back my tears too much n it drive me clumsy.I'll choose a day that I can sit alone n cry maybe,haha...Hope after that I can focus on my study again,finishing my tutorials n reports which I dont know when they'll be submit.On the other hand,there still good things happen after the bad things happened.I hangout a lot with my cool friends (my beloved juniors~more to my brothers n sisters).They give me moral supports,which I need a lot rite now,huhu...Thanx to them I can start to let go everything that I'm not suppose to think.But what keeps me wondering is that people keen to talk about their love life to me.As if I'm the one who suppose to help them find love.So I've decided if I cant have love for myself,I can at least help people around me to find their true love.Cewah...I sound like a cupid,huhu....Whatever it is,I know that there is no 'us' anymore.I have to find a new 'us',hehe...Which I think I've already found.Let the new 'sinetron' plays n let the old ones walk away from my life.Cause I knew that once we took our seperate pathway,there's no turning back for us.So,I'll give this heart for the new person n I guess I'm back to my witchy lifestyle,lalala....

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.