7/29/2008

MISSIN U ~IT WILL BREAK MY HEART~

This is just a short post,considering I have to get ready to go to library again tonite,heheh...Actually,there are hidden agendas that I should not write them here.Only Saini knows,huhu...These two weeks my life have been hectic.Got cramped with all the assignments that seems will never finish...I'm tired...But I think that is not the reason I'm worn out.There's something bothering me for the past two weeks.Look,I know that something like this will happen but I still not ready to face it.And now my feelings all mixed up.I know I shouldn't ask this but why now?Why after all these while u showed up without any solid explaination?Why I still have these feelings towards u eventhough I locked my heart in these 2 years?Again n again I build a barrier 2 block all my feelings towards u but in a few seconds it just gone away when I saw ur face.How can this happens to me?I don't know how u feel about me but I'm very sure that I still like u a lot.My question is can't we be 2gether like we used 2 be?One thing for sure is that I'll never give up on u.I wonder myself if this is how it suppose to happen?It seems that I'll never get the answer that I've been waiting all this while.Somehow it satisfied me to be able to like u this way although it will be nice if I can be 2gether with u forever.But I know that I'll always get hurt.It is part of my legacy.One thing that u should know that I always like u,past,present n future.This feelings will never fade away.Mark my word...I really hope we can start all over again,huhu...
*Come to think of it,why I wrote all these?I just hope u'll read it.lalala...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.