11/29/2008

+ETERNAL MOON+

I just happened to see the moon outside after I've take care of my young kittens. Looks like it'll be full moon. Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, huhu... I used to like looking at the stars every nite but now I'm very fond of the moon. Maybe because lately I've spend my nights looking at the moon with 'someone'. And that 'someone' makes me forget all those sorrowful past which left my heart in bruises. Huhuhu... Come to think of it, I remember that I love moon since I was in standard 3. But growing up to be a teenager made me forget most of the things that makes me 'me'. I guess I've lost a large part of my life when I entered high school. Huh... But now I try to get back my life. I'm trying very hard to remember everything that I've forgot. E.g. my hobbies, etc... To be precise, things that made me special yet strong. Seeing the moon tonight after a few months didnt have a chance to see it make me realize how much I've missed. Er... especially that 'someone', hehe... I guess after this we'll have a proper date under the moonlight, singing songs together... and spend the whole nite together (not sleeping together ok...). Haha... fall in love really make one happy. Well, as I'm still allowed to build happy memories in this short time, I'll go through with it. Can't wait when we'll magically united (^-^)

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.