3/08/2013

+ UKM +

Hello! Annyeonghaseyo~ This post have been delayed for quite a while as I was busy (?) and tired from my classes. Yep2, now I am a student again. I am taking Master of Environmental Management in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. But still deep in my heart I still desire for a job, hehe. Taking master is not so bad at all though. Getting into the fourth week and yes, it is quite tough although I am taking coursework mode. Still have to do thesis (urgh...). So now I'm cracking my brain to search for a suitable topic for my thesis. I have to finish 40 credit hours for me to graduate and I'm targeting to finish this in 1 year. Therefore, I have to take 6 subjects this semester. Luckily only 2 subjects have final exam. I must score! Fighting!


  1. Pengurusan Lembangan dan Saliran
  2. Prinsip Ekologi
  3. Etika Alam Sekitar
  4. Pengurusan Bencana dan Risiko Persekitaran
  5. Audit Alam Sekitar
  6. Metodologi Penyelidikan Pengurusan Persekitaran
My roomate for now is an undergraduate from Faculty of Economy. Glad to have him as my roomate as he is such a nice guy. Keep on calling me 'abang' although I insist on just call me by my name. Haih~ My classmates also very nice. I'm blessed :). And now, photos...


*Ambience at night in front of the hostel* 

*Lepak-ing area. Feels like in Hogwarts, hehe* 

*Fish pond in front of the hostel, only pond, without fish. LOL* 

*My hostel or in Malay they call it kolej kediaman* 

*The court where the boys always play futsal and badminton. Can see my room over there* 

*Antique. Located at ATMA. Forget the full name* 

*My faculty* 

*Took this photo because of the uniqueness* 

 *What I love about UKM are the trees. Very cool*

 *Somehow feels very proud, hehe*

 *Stairways to Heaven. My daily route to class*

*My room number. Interesting*

From UiTM -----> USM -----> UKM. Fuhh... Wish me luck in my study, career and life guys :)


Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.