8/15/2008

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

In a few hours,I'll be at home,spending my 1 week mid term break.Ahh...time really pass by quickly now.My final exam will be in 2 months,and I have to get ready right after this break.1st thing 1st,finish my thesis...I'll be lonely this 1 week,huhu...I prefer to spend my time with my friends here but there are no place like home.Plus,they all have their own agendas.So I dont want to ruin their plans.But I'll miss them for the whole week,heheh...

What I really want to write is about signs.Signs that will lead us to something we never expected.Everyday I asked for signs that will lead me to a better life,become a better person.It turns out very well,considering I met people who encourage me to face this hectic life.And now they've become my best friends.I noticed that some people just ignore the signs until it was too late.However some of them were given second chance while some not.However life must go on rite?Signs also might give u headache,as they might get u stuck with difficult choices.For example, myself...haha...I have to choose between 3 choices and yet I dont know which one is the best.A,B or C?Each of them have their own specialities which caught my attention.Based on signs I plead so much,all the possibilities pointed to B.I'll wait for more signs and when the time is right,I'll know.Hope it will not be too late,lalala...

Last Thursday,the enchanters and the enchantress' coven had a big battle with the demons who I supposed to vanquish.They've done a good job actually.They manage to scare off those petty demons,haha...After this we'll claim what are supposed to be ours.Now it's my turn to vanquish them forever so they'll never harm my innocents n young generations of magical communities.Congratulations and big applause to them,haha...Truth spell really come in handy as so much secrets have been revealed.After all,it is for the greater good.

Well,I think these are the interesting events happened for this week.About my feelings,I've made up my decision.I'll choose B,haha...At least for this 1 year I'll be happy,huhu...I'll generate happy memories here with B and I'll save it forever even in the afterlife.Yeah,that's it.I think this is the right thing to do.I trust my guts.Err...I have to pack up my things and get ready to go home.Yay2!!!Bye2...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.