8/23/2008

ZETTAI KARESHI

Lately I've finished watching a japanese drama titled Zettai Kareshi or Absolute Boyfriend after translated in english.This drama is based on a manga but the story is a little different.In manga,all the characters are high school students whereas in the drama they are adults.One of the reason I decided to watch this drama is that the main character is played by one of my favourite actor,Hayami Mokomichi.This drama did not disappoint me at all.In fact,I think that this is one of the best japanese drama I've ever watched.Well...the story line might be a bit riddiculous and fiction but the message of the story is more important.Back to the story,Night Tenjo the android really fall in love with his master,Riiko Izawa.But Riiko doesn't has any feelings towards Night as he is a robot and due to the fact that she was forced to buy Night as her lover.At first,Night love Riiko because he was programmed to do so but after a while Night able to think by himself and love Riiko with all his heart.I think that is what we called as artificial intelligence (A.I).Night did lots of things so that Riiko will really fall in love with him but Riiko think that all Night's actions are because of the program.Then she almost fall in love with her also good looking boss,Soshi.Soshi also has the same feeling towards Riiko but after an incident which I presume as 'the moment' between Riiko and Night,Riiko starts to really love Night and they become a couple.I was really touched by the way Night protects Riiko eventhough he hurts most of the time.The ending of the story is quite happy plus sad because after the hard time they've been through to get together,Night died.The scenes before he died and the message he left for Riiko really makes me want to cry as well,huhu...Although they can't be together,but at least they know that they love each other so much.I think that is more important in a relationship.I can never feeling bored watching this drama over and over again but I have to always remind myself that my assignments,quizzes,tests and exams are my priority.Huhu...I'm waiting for another good stories for me to watch.

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.