8/10/2008

AKIRAMENAI!!!

Now I'm on my bed,writing this as my morning class is cancelled.Feel like in heaven,haha...Today I wake up with a new spirit,as there are so many things to catch up.For example,my unfinished reports,my so called cupid jobs,etc....I don't think I can finish all that for now.Lately,more innocents appear in my life and there are still 2 'demons' that I need to vanquish.Err...1 actually,cause I manage to strip the powers of one of them,haha...And I still find a way to defeat the other 1.Forget about my witchy life,let us talk about other things.

I want to say thanx to Hafiz cause he saved me last week from being locked in his bathroom,haha...So funny,I'll never use his bathroom anymore.Last week also might be the last time I hangout with Saini as he'll fly to US for another 2 years to finish his degree.Gambatte!!!And for me,I have less than a year to finish my diploma.Also gambatte!!!And sorry Saini,I'll find a way to pay back ur money b4 u fly,heheh...

Right now,in this exact moment I want to state that I hate waiting people who told me to wait and then never show up.Worse,not even tell me the reason or whatsoever.I've wasted my time just wait for u and yet u never show up.I'm pissed off n FYI,I'm not going to care anymore.Huhu...There,I feel good :)

I can feel that my powers grows this semester.I can 'feel' more on other people feelings.The vibes that I can feel from people around me are stronger.Not to mention the intuition that seems to become more accurate these days,haha...But they have no effects when I'm answering tests n quizzes.Hua....No personal gain.But this gifts come in handy cause now I know who hates me n always talks about me behind my back.Maybe I'm going to hex him a little so that what he said will go right back at him.Hahahahaha (wicked laugh).

I'll continue this tonite cause I've got to run for class now.Oh how I love chemistry very much.But I love 'tutt' more.Got it???Hehe...Only Saini understands.Bye2...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.