8/16/2008

~FAMILY~

Today is the 2nd day of my mid term break.I'm writing this at grams house.Yup,rite now I'm in Tanjung Malim,Perak.It is quite peaceful here,although I barely cant stand the hot weather,huhu...I've met 4 of my cousins here and Alif Umar is the cutest between them all.He's almost 4 I think and I know that one day he'll be as good looking as I am,haha....So poyo.I was born in this house 21 years ago and I feel that I really connected to this house.3 generations have lived and many of us were born in the house including me.So I think there are many nostalgic moments here.I dont know much of our family history but this house was built once my late grandfather and my grandmother moved here.Before that,this place was a swamp and they had rough times to turn this place into a village.I dont know where they lived before that but according to what I've used to hear,most of our ralatives are in Indonesia.So I'm half Indonesian and half Malaysian,haha...One day I'll go back to Indonesia to search for my family history.It might be an amazing adventure and discovery to know who I really am and where my family comes from.

My grandmother is a totally different person from me.She's talkative while I'm quieter.Maybe because she's a female and I'm a male,haha...But there are some things we share in common.One that I just discovered last nite is that we both will work hard if we want to get something.To be precise,buying things,heheh...I guess I've inherited that genetics from her.We'll patiently save some money and when the chance come,we'll buy the things which we desired so much.I think that is the miracle of family.For years I've been busy thinking and solving my relationship problems with people around me that I forgot that relationship between family members are more important.The bond that tied us are stronger than with friends and lovers.We cant never deny these bonds as each of us is connected by blood.The point is,love ur family members more than u love friends and lovers.

One thing that I knew is that I'm gonna survive in any situation until death take me apart from this world.I come from a family of survivor and I'm gonna keep it that way.This is one thing that all of our family members have in common,since we were unborn and until we die.

"Fathers,Mothers,Brothers,Sisters,Sons,Daughters,Friends....
Our family spirit without end..."

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.