12/28/2009

+AND THE RESULTS ARE...???+

Now in USM pursuing my 2nd sem. Adoi... Bermati2an x nak balik kampus. But then, have to. Ish3... I havent really enjoy my holiday lor... Hm... Glad to see my friends here though. Quite lonely during the holiday (isn't all my holidays the same?). My result for last semester was not so great. Only got 2.76. Lucky all pass ryte? Agak down jugak mule2 but thanx to some people who calm me down n advice me not togive up. I'm not so brilliant in studies. Must work harder for next semester. Therefore I'm punishing myself by will not buying any clothes this sem, haha... Sure this semester's subjects are tougher but I'll do my best. So for this semester I'll be taking:

Teknik Mikroskopi dan Histologi
Ekosistem Tropika
Bahasa Korea II
Bahasa Inggeris Akademik
Komunikasi dan Masyarakat

Speaking of results, I want to congratulate my brothers for their achievements. Aiman got 8As for his PMR and Aizuddin got 5As for his UPSR. Gosh no wonder their names starting with A, haha... I only got 5 As for my PMR. Good job my brothers. I'm proud for both of you. But no presents lor... I'm quite 'miskin' at that tyme, haha... So me as the oldest should not lose to both of you, huhu...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.