12/19/2009

+THAT RED BALLOON+


During my childhood
I dreamt a beautiful dream
About riding a balloon and flying away
If a red balloon flies in the sky
My heart remembers beautiful memories

My dream as a child was to ride a red balloon and fly high into the sky
I forgot about that small dream and live on until now because I grew up too much
But when I'm miserable I want to run around and play like a child
Filling a balloon full of my small dreams

I can't understand why tears come out when I look at the sky
I wonder why you forget that tiny childhood when you become an adult
At times, I too want to just fly high into the sky
With my forgotten dreams and memories

Though time passes
Though I forgot
Will it be possible to contain it in the red balloon?

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.