12/02/2009

+CEMACS+





Right now I'm here at CEMACS ( Centre For Marine and Coastal Studies), Muka Head Pulau Pinang. I'm having my ecology and diversity practical for two weeks. One week at CEMACS and the other one week at USM lab. Then have to sit for exam. Haih... This place is so beautiful. Free from any pollution. Will be here until this coming Friday. Feel like don't wanna go home la... I think I'm falling in love with the nature. Here, my group has to do something like a research for FOREST ECOSYSTEM, MARINE ECOSYSTEM, RIVER ECOSYSTEM and SOIL ECOSYSTEM. I'll elaborate more on the next post. Need to gather pictures from other people cameras, hehe...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.