7/23/2009

+ENVY, WRATH, DILEMMA+

First and foremost, Mr. Wyatt, I want to borrow your trademark, DILEMMA. Yup2, these days I'm in dilemma. Again, always being put in the middle between friend n love. Sound so dramatic rite but that's what have been revolving around my life for let say...10 years? Its like a dejavu that will always repeat itself over and over again. Huhu... The difference is that this time ENVY and WRATH are the cause. It scares me how somebody can do bad things to other people. Don't they have any mercy or have they lost their humanity? Hm... I just hope that whatever bad happen around here doesnt affect me in any ways. Although the negative vibes from both of them has make me sick. Yesterday I woke up with sore throat. Urgh!!! I skipped my BM class at 8 and sleep until 12 at noon! It has been so long ago I've overslept. For the whole day I contained myself in my room except for lunch and dinner. Dont want to spread my sickness to innocent people out there, huhu... As for today, no class, haha... I love my Friday here, muah3...That means more time to study or relax or watching movies, hehe... Hope this illness can go away cause my voice has change and it sounds funny. I've been avoid to drink cold drinks, cis2!!! How can I drink hot tea under the hot weather at noon??? A little reminder to myself what I should do this weekend:

  • study Hangul for test next Monday.
  • study 5 chapters of Genetic for test which I dont know when.
  • finish lab reports for Biochem n Genetic (OMG no Zqa to help me anymore!).
  • make Ecology notes.
  • make research for BM's oral test.
So much to do. Sigh...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

+pride+ said...

haha..so much 2 do but so little time ar bro.. haha..same here.. and what u said juz now...u hv 2 know dat human is always not satisfied with what dey hv.. n they keep hurting others 2 satisfied their needs! so fuck them! hahah..keep on moving in ur life... hold on and be strong! keep diz words in ur heart & ur mind! gtg cabron,c ya latter hommies...huhuh^^

Charm Han Kyul said...

wah ammar kasi nasihat.
ajaib nih, haha...
yeah2 I'll always remember that

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.