6/10/2009

+AT THE PEAK OF THE FULLY BLOSSOMED BEAUTY+


New image, new style, new layout for my blog and me, hehe... It took me a while to make some experimental changes on the layout but there you go, the brand new Charm's. There are still some flaws which I'll fix later, need to do some study a little bit about the codes. Cool huh?? I can't stop staring at my own blog for a few hours after the "operation', haha...

I've been obsessed with lots of changes in this 1 year. I changed my lifestyle, open up a little bit and so on and so forth. I've conquered most of my fears especially riding motorcycles and driving cars. Now my life getting more easier as I can just start the engine and drive smoothly to where I want to go, lalala... Although I've changed, almost 80% left still the original me. So don't worry guys...

So, goodbye to the old dark and gloomy layout and also my old pathetic life. I'm not sound cocky but confident, haha (gelak ngan angkuhnye). My life now is full of colours and I'm intending to keep it that way for a long, long time. For eternity. Yeah, I'm fully blossomed now and so will you. My fellow friends who are late bloomers like me, stay strong in whatever you do or how many times you screwd up. Just be strong and once you've found your strength, nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. Trust me, the MAGICAL CHARM, haha....

Err...my new layout really cool rite? haha... (sudahla charm, kate laptopku)

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

ladygirl said...

hey2..nice layout..bleh ajar aku plak nti..heheh.. ;D

Charm Han Kyul said...

layout ni amek kat laman web je, hehe. hope x nampak cam girlish sngt, lalala

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.