6/18/2009

+WATASHI NO BEST BUDDIES+

Yesterday I just got home after 2 days spending time with Ammar at his house. As I'll be going to Penang next week, I think that it is a must that I have some quality time with my best buddies here. Maybe it'll be hard to see them for another 3 years, hua3... Thanx Ammar for the great time. I'll make sure to make an entry specially about you (why did my sayings becomes more gay everyday? haha). But now, I'd like to write something about these 4 special people in my life.

Today I just spent my time at the charming KFC with Arif and Khushri. Suppose Jala was to be with us but he told me that he had to go to KL. So it was just three of us. We talked a lot, and I was trying very hard not to say anything about study and etc. Haha... It's quite fun but not the same without all 5 of us together. Mengimbau kenangan skola rendah dulu, discussing about love life and a little bit of gossiping and mengumpat. Ngee~

**Arif, english teacher to be. I met him in standard 4.**

**Khushri, pendekar melayu terakhir, haha...(gurau2). I met him in standard 5**

**Fairol, soon to be doctor. I met him in standard 3. Dah pindah Pekan. Power die ni kalo stadi. Jangan memain, huhu...**

**Jala, also the doctor to be. I met him in standard 4. Rajen btol ulang alik Malaysia-Indonesia, haha...**

Sorry guys I steal your pictures from your friendster accounts. Don't sue me okey... Maybe you all can become more popular among girls after this, haha... Don't forget to thank me then. I really2 miss you guys. Sdey r pulak, adui... We should meet more often after this. Err... at other place of course. I'm gaining weight because of so much KFC, hehe... Rokiah Satay would be great. Abang Arif leh blanje, haha...

++ Sabtu ni melepak kat KOPITIAM plak. Jangan x jadi... ++

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.