6/05/2009

+AND THE CONCLUSION IS...+

I've been sitting in front of my lovely laptop for a few hours, cracking up my brain to find an idea what I'm going to write. Usually, listening to my special music will at least inspire me to write something. But not tonight, I'm tired of the long journey accompanying my distant cousin Eddy to his engagement and wedding ceremony. Selamat Pengantin Baru Eddy! Haha... I slept all the way to Kuantan and on the whole journey home back to Raub. I don't know what makes me so tired, the hot weather perhaps. No pics, sorry....

I just finish have a long chat with Miss Ziqa. We talked a lot, about universities n degrees, final exam results, haircuts, friendship n etc which I dont think I have to elaborate. She has to sleep early as she have to go to market tomorrow morning (jgn jelez aku akan bgn lmbt sok, haha). At the end of the conversation there is only one conclusion that I can make for myself.

I'M NOT READY TO SACRIFICE MY ENJOYABLE SINGLE LIFE FOR NOW, SORRY...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.